CUSTOM-MADE JUST FOR YOU:
Kincardine’s Wee Shop for All Things Scottish offers special services to fulfill your desire for bespoke items. Custom-fitted and made-to-order, your tartan kilt (or skirt or tea dress) will be made with care and the utmost attention to detail; you can be sure of quality in every aspect. Your custom kilt will be ready for you within 4-6 weeks.
- A gentleman’s 8-yard kilt of 16-oz. Strome weight wool woven by Lochcarron of Scotland is priced at $724.95; a 7-yard kilt (for smaller sizes) is $674.95.
- Women’s tartan skirts are available in a variety of styles, from mini-kilts to full-length hostess skirts, ranging in price from $249.95 – $529.95.
We are able to fully outfit you for your wedding or any special occasion: jacket & vest, ghillie shirt, brogues, belt & buckle, kilt hose, flashes, kilt pin, sporran & sgian dubh can all be chosen to express your individuality. Also available are tartan sashes and ribbons, the ceremonial hand-fast and unique gifts for the wedding party, including designer jewellery and special keepsakes such as quaichs, Celtic-themed barware and fine Burns Crystal, all from the U.K.
In addition to custom apparel for purchase, we also arrange rentals of perfectly fitting kilts of pure Scottish lambswool in four tartans: Modern Gordon, Sons of Scotland, Modern Royal Stewart and Scotland Forever Antique. Your rental kilt will be ready for you within 3 weeks.
- Kilt rentals – $68 + shipping
- Full Highland Attire Rental Package – $185, includes:
- – Prince Charlie Jacket & Vest $68
– Prince Charlie Vest (only) $12
– Sporran (includes chain belt) $24
– Flashes $4
– Kilt Pin $4
– Sgian Dubh $13
– Bow Tie (tartan or black satin) $4
– Shoe Buckles $5
– Ghillie Brogues (optional) $40
COMPLETE PACKAGE $185 + shipping
– Fly Plaid with brooch / fly plaid pin $40
- The items listed above are also available individually.
Custom fittings are available at your convenience, at no charge. Let us know if you have any questions at all; we are happy to help!