Kincardine’s Wee Shop for All Things Scottish is the place to visit when in search of something special to present as a gift. Here are some ideas:
• The Highland Quaich ~ Dating back centuries, the ‘Cup of Friendship’ was originally a scallop shell from the sea, then hand-made of primitive staved wood, later from horn or leather, and now this favourite Scottish drinking cup can be found in pewter and silver. It makes a meaningful gift for special occasions from the birth of a baby to a wedding or anniversary.
• Celtic Mugs, Spoon Rests, Salt-and-Pepper Shakers ~ Beautifully shaped porcelain; piper, thistle, Claddagh and other designs.
• Tartan Placemats & Napkins; coasters and other tableware.
• Decorative Plaques, holding great meaning for a wedding, anniversary, new home or other momentous occasion.
• Pewter gifts from St. Justin bear the ancient Celtic symbols in contemporary form: corkscrew, bottle opener, key fob, money clip, love spoon & more…
• We invite you to come and browse ~ there are many more treasures to be found at Kincardine’s Wee Shop for All Things Scottish!